IT Service Desk
Uren per week: 40 uur
Wie zoeken wij?
As a service desk employee you use your problem-solving abilities to provide support and advice to users within a diverse and complex automation environment. You will be part of a highly skilled service desk, which operates both remotely and onsite to solve incidents, answer questions, and processes service requests.
You are responsible for carefully accepting, processing and resolving technical and functional incidents as quickly as possible (first and second line support). If you cannot solve them yourself, you involve the right disciplines to get the job done with the agreed SLA. This includes a diverse work package of preparing, (re-)installing, configuring, testing, delivering HW/SW, and instructing to support end-users and their related IT equipment.
At the service desk you:
• will be the first point of contact for end users from various countries (DE, NL or RO);
• work in rotation at the 1st line (remote) support or the 2nd line (local) support;
• are part of an international team in which collaboration is key.
Opleidings- en functie-eisen
• Regular studies of up to 4 years (secondary vocational education or bachelor degree) in the field of IT.
• Good knowledge of office automation (e.g. Microsoft Office 365) and IT equipment for the end user (e.g. laptops and mobile devices).
• A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluently speaks and writes in Dutch and English language. Sufficient skills to communicate in German language.
• Takes initiative, is flexible, can work autonomously, is customer focussed and has good analytical skills.
• If you see that something can be done better, you don't wait but you take the initiative.
• Demonstrable knowledge of IT Service Management in accordance with ITIL principles.
Heb je interesse in de vacature of wil je meer informatie, neem dan contact op met Marcel Roestenberg via email@example.com of bel: +31 (0)6 46923674