G-Nius is a project-based consultancy and deployment agency, specialized in Energy & Utilities, Warehouse Management Services, IT logistics and ICT infrastructure. The services we provide are deployment, recruitment and selection, interim management, deployment-fixed and on a project basis.
G-Nius strives at all times to a win-win situation for the relation as well as the professional. The passion of our account managers leads to personal guidance of the candidates, which leads to our success.
The business culture of G-Nius can be described as pragmatic, professional but at the same time also informal. In Addition, we believe that openness and honesty are important. Besides that we find directness, being passionate, entrepreneurial and determined important.
What are we looking for?
G-Nius has extensive knowledge of WMS JDA RedPrairie and related products.With our Industry specific knowledge and technical skill G-Nius makes sure our client get the most out of its WMS. Not only the functionality of the WMS is an important aspect, but also the implementation, cooperation with users, IT support services, the different technology platforms, investment, Cost of Ownership / Return on Investment are aspects of the G-Nius expertise Team.
With extensive knowledge of the standard product and experience with a wide range of customization, G-Nius helps clients design and mapping of the architecture of the WMS. G-Nius also helps the customer with the realization of a detailed functional solution, configuration and provides the effort to make adjustments to the WMS to realize.
G-Nius is now looking to extend its team of expertise.
You will be part of a team of 20 IT professionals and will work on highly rated and critical projects across Europe and Asia. The responsibility of the team concerns Project management, Implementation, Configuration, Testing, User-support, Go-live support, Application Support and Training.
We are searching for:
- Project Manager,
- Technical Lead,
- Moca programmer,
The consultants of G-Nius have at several logistics providers a leading and / or supporting role in the design phase, implementation phase and the aftercare phase of Discrete Implementation projects at home and abroad. The branches vary from pharmacy to automotive or consumer goods
Wat are we asking of you?
- Fluent in English;
- Bachelor degree;
- Able to work under stress;
- 5- 7 years of experience in IT;
- 3 years of experience in a similar role in terms of scope and type;
- The role requires experience in IT projects;
- System integration experience;
- Experience in the Logistics, Supply Chain or Warehouse Management System domain is desirable;
- The function requires in depth knowledge of IT processes in order to assess risk and apply quality control;
- The function requires knowledge of RedPrairie DLx Warehouse/D (Discrete) architecture, functionality and technology;
- Microsoft SQL Database/Development knowledge is desirable (EDI/interface management);
- The function requires that you take ownership of problems which are beyond the direct responsibility of the function. Examples are issues with systems from our customers;
- The function requires good communication to business leaders and where needed to business leaders of customers.
- Willing to travel across Europe and/or Asia.
What can you expect of us?
If you want to work in high changing, demanding and high end projects. Want to work for different clients with their own needs and demands. Love to travel, see the world, get to know different people and cultures. Then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are you interested in the job or if you need more information, please contact Leo Keller via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)73 610 14 69