Data Analyst (FinOps)
- a curious, analytical and tech-savvy problem solver.
- turn heaps of data into meaningful actions and insights.
- Your analysis helps our customers understand their cloud spend and how to maximize their cloud ROI.
- a keen eye for automation and detail and prefer an agile way of working.
- love learning and sharing knowledge and have a genuine passion for technology.
- a self-starter, intrinsically motivated to problem solve and improve and you enjoy helping people and organizations with your insights and expertise.
What You Will Do
Help Google Cloud Platform customers get the most out of their cloud environment. We offer FinOps expertise, uniting technical, operational and financial expertise of cloud in a common approach to ensure the best ROI on our customers cloud investment.
- As a Data Analyst (FinOps) you will build highly automated, scalable, and fault-tolerant solutions in the cloud, leveraging in-house knowledge.
- You are responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of FinOps solutions across cloud domains.
- Together with the team you will innovate and develop event-driven tools which will be used by customers (internal and external) to manage, understand and prioritize actions on their cloud costs.
- Master's/PhD degree in STEM, e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Robotics, Physics, Quantitative Finance, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with cloud-native software and analytics, including hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform. Knowledge of other platforms such as Azure and AWS are a plus.
- Practical experience with forecasting, optimization, capacity planning/utilization and modeling.
- Strong background in statistics, data analysis and supporting tools and technologies including NoSQL, SQL, R and Python.
- Relevant experience working across different industries including the professional services industry is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Remote working
- Act now, apologize later
- No hierarchy, quick communications
- Personal & Professional Development
- Salary > € 80.000 gross per year
- Permanent contract
- Option to work parttime
- Personal training budget + 6 study days
- A lot of Knowledge sessions per year
- Gadget budget
- Mobility budget
- Complete pension package
- A yearly bonus
If you want more information reach out to me. Or send me your application.