IT Network Specialist
Uren per week: Fulltime
Startdatum: Zo spoedig mogelijk
Contractvorm: Vast dienstverband
Wie zoeken wij?
As IT Network Specialist based in ‘s-Heerenberg or from a remote location in NL, you will be working in a widely varied role, with multiple responsibilities and challenges. In your role as IT System Specialist you will be:
- Determining Mainfreights needs and coordinating the development and maintenance of network infrastructures with the IT team.
- Ensuring secure and stable server connectivity and testing network protocols.
- Creating internet domains and optimizing intranet performance.
- Testing data exchange and communication between all end points
- Installing, updating, and configuring end-user networking accessories.
- Monitoring server capacity and performance to keep up with demand in online traffic.
- Running diagnostic tests and performing repairs, as well as developing backup, archiving, and data retrieval procedures.
- Training other colleagues, preparing user manuals, and providing remote or onsite technical support.
- Enhancing network security, as well as documenting network processes and cabling layouts.
- Keeping informed of developments in network technologies and infrastructure.
- Cooperate with other regional Network Specialists at global level, deploying global standards
- Reporting to the European IT Infrastructure Manager
You have the ability to:
- Understands the critical role that IT plays in helping accelerate the business
- Understand our business and the needs of both internal and external customers
- Team up with colleagues and have a ‘Can Do’ and ‘Easy To Deal With’ mentality
Opleidings- en functie-eisen
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Certified in CompTIA, Microsoft, and Cisco as a core equipment competency, Palo Alto experience preferrable
- Telephony, Webex integration and presence integration is a nice to have
- Azure, Teams, Citrix Netscaler experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a network specialist.
- Extensive knowledge of network connectivity, technologies, protocols, and security.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to visit remote locations.
- Availability to perform network repairs outside of business hours.
- Excellent in English, verbal and in writing
- Flexible and a hands on mentality
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Frank Claassen via 0615165844 of via firstname.lastname@example.org.