The company is one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management across a variety of sectors.
The company has a clear vision: to be the most professional company in the supply chain industry. To reach their goal they are looking for motivated and talented colleagues who are pursuing a challenging career in logistics.
- To be able to capture business requirements for change requests.
- To translate the business requirements into the most efficient Dispatcher system design.
- To write technical documentation (including functional specifications, test scripts).
- To configure Dispatcher as per the signed off functional specification.
- To unit test the Dispatcher configuration / functionality.
- To provide support throughout the project phases (including UAT Support, Go-Live Support).
- To provide Dispatcher system training to operational users.
- To handover the Dispatcher solution to the support team.
- Trouble shooting issues (including analysis of trace files).
- An understanding of integrating into and out of Dispatcher.
- Dispatcher system administration
European locations (UK, Netherlandsm Germany, Spain, Poland)
What are they asking of you?
Dispatcher Application Knowledge:
- Clustering Rules
- Merge Rules
- RDT Data Rules
- Allocation Algorithms
- Put-away Algorithms
- Advanced Printing
- Function Access
- RDT Operations
- Picking (Trolley Picking, Normal Picking, Container Picking)
- Vehicle Loading
- Master Data Set up
- RDT Editing
- Stock Check / Cycle Counting
- Batch Management
- Expiry Date Management
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communicator
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Process driven
G-Nius is a project-based consultancy and deployment agency, specialized in Energy & Utilities, Warehouse Management Services, IT logistics and ICT infrastructure. The services we provide are deployment, recruitment and selection, interim management, deployment-fixed and on a project basis. G-Nius strives at all times to a win-win situation for the relation as well as the professional. The passion of our account managers leads to personal guidance of the candidates, which leads to our success.
Are you interested in the job or if you need more information, please contact Leo Keller via email@example.com or via +31 (0)73 610 14 69