On Wednesday 7 April 2021, G-Nius has undergone a periodic check for the SNA quality mark. This time we were again positively assessed. This means that G-Nius will remain an SNA-certified (NEN-4400-1) company for the next six months.
What does the SNA quality mark mean?
Every six months, companies active in the job placement sector are audited by Stichting Normering Arbeid (SNA). Their aim is to achieve self-regulation to prevent fraud and illegality in the employment agency sector and in all forms of (sub)contracting of work. After a positive inspection, the company receives the SNA quality mark.
What is G-Nius checked for?
In order to bear the SNA quality mark, G-Nius is inspected twice a year by an accredited inspection body. Our company is checked for:
• The identification of the company;
• The declaration and payment of payroll taxes and turnover tax due (in the Netherlands);
• Compliance with the Minimum Wage and Minimum Holiday Allowance Act;
• Preventing risks of liability and fines arising from hiring, outsourcing, or outsourcing work;
• Carrying out identity checks and verification of entitlement to perform work in the Netherlands.
In addition, the administration and storage of the required documents is checked.
What are the advantages of a company with the SNA quality mark?
With the SNA quality mark, G-Nius shows that it is a reliable partner that meets the requirements of the SNA. This means that when a client or hirer opts for a collaboration with G-Nius, they can be indemnified against any liability claim by the tax authorities.
We see this news as confirmation and so we can offer certainty for both clients and professionals. We are therefore again very proud that G-Nius has retained the SNA certification.
If you have any questions about G-Nius or about our SNA certification after reading this news? Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or (+31) 073 610 14 69.