On Monday, October 3, the second SNA inspection of this year took place. This time, too, it was completed positively. We can therefore proudly announce that we have retained our SNA certificate after the inspection.
The SNA certificate is awarded by the ‘Stichting Normering Arbeid’ (SNA) to companies that are active in the employment sector and meet the requirements set by the SNA. To assess whether we meet all the requirements for the SNA quality mark, an inspection is carried out twice a year by an accredited inspection body. During this inspection, our company is checked for:
• The identification of the company;
• The declaration and payment of payroll taxes and turnover tax due (in the Netherlands);
• Compliance with the Minimum Wage and Minimum Holiday Allowance Act;
• Preventing risks of liability and fines arising from hiring, outsourcing or outsourcing work;
• Carrying out identity checks and verification of entitlement to perform work in the Netherlands.
In addition, the administration and storage of the required documents is checked.
We would like to be an honest and reliable IT consultancy company for our clients. We therefore see the retention of the quality mark as a requirement with which we can offer certainty for both clients and professionals.
If you have any questions about G-Nius or about our SNA certification after reading this message? Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (+31) 073 610 14 69